The Rainbow Home Cleaning System Does 24 things a Vacuum can’t do
1.Removes dust from the air
6. Kills germs and bacteria in the air.
7. Makes your house smell fresh and clean.
8. Cleans walls and draperies.
9. Freshens cushions and pillows.
10. Vacuums up water (large spills and overflows).
11. Deep cleans your furniture.
12. Unclogs drains.
13. Picks up and gets pet dander and fleas out.
14. Cleans refrigerator coils and drip pan.
15. Inflates balloons, balls, and rafts.
16. Deep cleans mattresses.
17. Removes stains and spots from carpets.
18. Washes the floors.
19. Disinfects bathroom tile.
20. Eliminates Flea problems.
21. Blow-dry's your animals.
22. Actually picks up dog hair and gets it out of the air.
23. NO bags to buy. Does NOT blow dust out.
24. Costs LESS to operate than a bag vacuum.
BY THE WAY…IT ALSO DOES WHAT A VACUUM CLEANER IS SUPPOSED TO DO: IT “VACUUMS” AND “REMOVES THE DIRT AND FILTH” FROM YOUR HOME.